Monday, September 3, 2012

Pumped Up off Some Shit from the Thrift Shop

.:Originally posted at my old blog on August 29th, 2012:.

I absolutely adore Macklemore and Ryan Lewis! Being in the front row of their concert in San Diego remains one of (if not the best) nights of my life. That was almost a year ago now, and I wish my memory could remember every moment. I wish memory in general had better recall. When videos and photos came out from the show, I became obsessed with spotting myself hahah. Here I was:


I'm on the very right of this bottom picture, with my left hand raised. I love this photo... the way my hand looks... I don't know. It's just one of my favorites. I took this photo off Music Without Labels.

Anyway, one of my favorite things about the pair of them is that they know how to make very emotional and intense songs, but they never let themselves be taken too seriously. Their new music video for "Thrift Shop" featuring Wanz is a prime example. Not only is the video hilarious, but the song is catchy as hell. It's been stuck in my head all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment