Monday, September 3, 2012

Out With the Old

.:Originally posted at my old blog on August 27th, 2012:.

Last night, when I got home at 9:30pm, I suddenly got a burst of energy. There was still a bag of new clothes sitting in a Target bag beside my desk, tags and all. And across the way was my closet, still in need of thinning. Thus, I spent the next two or three hours tossing out clothes that I didn’t need anymore. If an article of clothing fell into one of these categories, it was time to say goodbye:
  1. It doesn’t fit well and I’ve been “making it work” for an extended period of time.
  2. I haven’t worn it recently and I don’t plan to.
  3. It looks stretched out on the hanger and was bought more than two years ago.
The aftermath of hangers:


I also sorted through my shoes that were falling apart, or that I no longer wore, and here is the combined total of all the things I’m doing away with. Quite proud of this pile. And my mother literally woke me up this morning with excited cheers about my progress, haha.

 

Now, with the old gone, there is room to fill my closet with the new. Recently my mother took me clothes shopping for the upcoming school season. And in celebration, I worked until 1:30AM,taking photographs and penning down prices in order to construct a haul post. It will up very soon, don’t you worry! Because obviously I have a massive audience at this point that is just suspensefully clawing their armchairs in anticipation… of course. I’m not sure if it’s awkward or too personal to publicly post all of the new bras and underwear I bought, but that’s what I’m doing. So sit tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment