Saturday, September 1, 2012

Emma Watson for Glamour.


Wow, I am absolutely in love with Emma Watson's new photoshoot(s) for Glamour Magazine!! Photography is mostly by Alexei Hay, I believe. But there is one photo beautiful photo that Telegraph.co.uk credits to Vincent Peters. So know that (hopefully) all of these photos were taken by one of these two individuals. Either way, incredibly done! This set of photos has been floating around Tumblr all morning, and I'm absolutely infatuated. I think I'd stand by Emma Watson through just about anything.






 (Mostly likely the two by Vincent Peters. Found on snitchseeker.com)

I get worried about Emma Watson a lot; about the pressure she's under, and how she's always grown up in the limelight. Sometimes I wonder if she even wants to be an actress anymore... I mean, how many people have the same dreams and goals as they did when they were eleven? I've read many quotes and snippets about how it's always been harder on her than it was for Rupert and Dan. In addition, Emma appears to be such the perfectionist... in certain ways, she reminds me of the way I used to be, and I worry that Emma puts too much of a strain on herself. But of course, I don't know her. I'm just always a little concerned for her, because I feel like she was a friend I grew up with, seeing her on film. Even if I know her from the Harry Potter films, at the same time, I hope she doesn't feel as though she lives under the shadow of the Harry Potter empire. It's both a blessing a curse, I'm sure. But I trust her-- Emma Watson will make a name for herself beyond Hermione Granger. That is my dream for her. This is making little to no sense... Anyway. I just have a lot of feelings when it comes to this lady, and it's great to see her doing so well! 

Favorite quote from the Glamour interview: " [about growing out her hair] I have to for roles. But if I had it my way, I would have just kept it short forever. Of course, men like long hair. There’s no two ways about it. The majority of boys around me are like, 'Why did you do that? That’s such an error.' And I was like, 'Well, honestly, I don’t care what you think!' I’ve never felt so confident as I did with short hair – I felt really good in my own skin."

No comments:

Post a Comment