Monday, September 3, 2012

Probably the Biggest Fashion Haul...

.:Originally posted at my old blog on August 30th, 2012:.


…That you will ever see coming from me. 
And that is because very little of it was bought with my personal money. My mother took me out shopping yesterday because I’m moving to university soon, and because the last time I bought myself new bras was four years ago. After a few hours of exhaustive searching, here were the results. We only went to Kohl’s and Target, and found all of these amazing items. None of which were excessively priced. You don’t need to go somewhere too cool and overpriced to find cute things! And you don’t need uncomfortable thongs in order to wear attractive underwear. The smart buy and the comfort of the product are always #1. Also, it’s really helpful if you actually know your cup size when you’re on the hunt for bras... It seems obvious, but sometimes you realize five minutes in that you have no idea what you’re doing... It happens to the best of us. So here we go:

5 Gilligan bras by Gilligan & O’Malley, found at Target. $14.99 each.

1 light lift, wire-free, Simply Perfect bra by Warner’s. $14.99 at Target.

1 Fuller Coverage bra by Barely There. On sale for $14.00 at Kohl’s.

In the spirit of intimates, I also figured I should pick up some new… nicer… underwear. From Kohl’s (is that how you even spell it? It looks so strange when I type it out) to Target, I found a grand total of eight pairs. Also, I apologize that the carpet in bedroom has many unsightly stains. Though they were 100% my own doing, please don’t hold this against me.

3 Maidenform hipsters, found at Kohl’s. Three pairs for $27.00.

5 pairs of Xhilaration underwear, four of which are bikinis. The one of the far right is a hipster. I cannot remember the price to save my life, but at Target, there was a buy-five-for-a-cheaper-price deal of some kind.

Also while walking around Target (at this point I was actually looking for a new wallet, considering my old one's clasp has been broken for months), I stumbled upon a display of the best scarves. I love to wear them, but with equal passion, I hate going inside a warm building only to have my neck grow sweaty and itchy and constrained. And so I have been looking for lighter, more flowing scarves for quite a while. These four are absolutely beautiful, long, large, and airy. I'm so excited to have them in my closet. Most of them are by Merona, $14.99 each. However, the tan scarf two spaces from the right is by the Mossimo Supply Co., also $14.99 at Target.

P.S. If you were dying from the suspense, I did find a wallet. It's black, and thicker than the other hard cases I've seen. It actually could pass as a little clutch. I would show you, but I already put away my camera and I can't recall the price anyways haha XD

New Pajamas:

1 pair of Sonoma PJ bottoms, $24.00 at Kohl's. (Never would have bought these had I been paying hah. I am farrrrrr too cheap for that. But my mother insisted.)

3 pairs of Gilligan & O'Malley sleepwear, found at Target. $12.99 each.

Not the best picture, but here's the last of the bunch.  
CARDIGAN: Mossimo Supply Company, $19.99 at Target. 
PINK TEE: Mossimo Supply Company, $8.00 at Target.

Also, it should be noted that my mom loved the way the pink shirt fit on me, so she went out and bought me a white, purple, red, and black one as well. Only piling on the spending guilt :/ but, to her credit, it does fit very well. The T-shirt doesn't sport cap sleeves, and the longer sleeve style is a long more flattering on my arms. And I'm more into scoop necks than V-necks. So thanks, MSC and Mom, I guess?!

See ya later, guys (:

No comments:

Post a Comment