Saturday, September 8, 2012

I Just Want to Feel Everything...


     I've been itching to make a playlist for a while now... This one I guess could be classified as "songs that put me in a trance" or maybe "songs that I make my head all twirly and sad." Haha. There isn't really a pattern or a story to these songs; just a feeling. A kind of hazy sadness (I hope that makes sense to you). Not that I was feeling that way today... I just needed this playlist. I needed an organized shelf to place all of the songs I've fallen in love with over the past few weeks. Most of it was heavily influenced by Cathy's trntbl. There lies a box of treasures in need of your listening ears.

I JUST WANT TO FEEL EVERYTHING.
  1. Breathe Me (Cover) - Aiden Grimshaw
  2. Hanging On (Solo Version) - Ellie Goulding
  3. I Am Not A Robot (Clock Opera Remix) - Marina and the Diamonds
  4. Swim Good - Frank Ocean
  5. Beautiful Boyz - CocoRosie
  6. Primadonna (BURNS Remix) - Marina and the Diamonds
  7. Born Into This Mad World (Mashup) - Gary Jules Vs. Lana Del Rey
  8. ‘81 - Joanna Newsom 
  9. Spirit of the Stairwell - Circa Survive 
  10. Every Single Night (Djemba Djemba Remix) - Fiona Apple
  11. Night - Zola Jesus
  12. Animal (Cover) - Sky Ferreira
  13. Spanish Sahara - Foals
  14. Young Blood (Renholder Remix) - The Naked and Famous

No comments:

Post a Comment