Saturday, September 1, 2012

Move-In Day.

Hey! I'm Sabrina, and I currently have a blog on Wordpress.com called SilverScreened. I started it in 2011 when applying for colleges, trying to bump up my status as a Film and Media Studies applicant with an outside source of creativity and dedication to my passion.

Last month, I reopened the idea of running a legitimate blog, and so I just continued in the same space. But as I've wanted to make my blog look more interesting and official, I've become increasingly angry about how you have to PAY to edit your theme on wordpress at all?? All I wanted to do was widen the middle column of my theme, and I would have to pay $30 a year or something... That's mad! So I've decided to start over on Blogger. And now I can officially follow Leanne Woodfull, so that's always a plus (:

I'm debating whether to move all of the posts on my other blog onto this one, or to just keep going? I think I'll post the more recent ones, and just leave most of the film reviews back there. However, there are a few I'm quite proud of! And I would be honored to move them into my new home at Screened Silver. Too bad silverscreened.blogspot.com was already taken :/ Awh well.

STAY TUNED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment