Friday, December 14, 2012

Sometimes You Win,

and Sometimes You Get Mono and Forget You Have a Blog.

     And that is what may or may not have happened to me during my first quarter of college. After a fun five weeks of excessive drinking, a weird surge of self-confidence, and adjusting to the quickness of the quarter system, I got a fun 102.6 degree fever that lasted for three weeks. First I was told I had tonsillitis, then my mother was convinced I had the 24-hour flu when I couldn't keep any food down one day, and  then finally I tested positive for mono three weeks into my adventure. Basically, I was tired all of the time and barely keeping up in school. So updating a blog that no one even really reads wasn't #1 on my priority list.Though to be fair, I didn't post anything of substance my first half of the quarter, so maybe I'll just fuck up as soon as I get back to school... But the week and half or so, I've been feeling lovely (:

     But for now, finals are out of the way and winter break has begun. So I'd like to start writing on this blog again. I'm seeing Silver Linings Playbook tomorrow (FUCKING FINALLY), so hopefully there'll be a review comin' at you really soon. And then maybe will start reading this blog. Gettin' crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment