Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve!


     In my family, it's always been Christmas Eve with my mother's family and Christmas Day with my father's family.  Because my mom's side is German, we do a massive (and delicious. Holy hell, this year's menu of prime rib, pice pilaf, and Hawaiian bread rolls was incredible) meal and open all of the presents on Christmas Eve. I absolutely love going over to my grandma and grandpa's house in Huntington Beach every year. So I thought I'd chronicle the evening through pictures, without an overwhelming written explanation. Just something I can do quickly before going to bed (: I quite like the series, and I hope you do too! Not pictured: me falling asleep on the couch for an hour before dinner, and my dog craftily stealing a bread roll off the bench alongside the dining room table before dessert. 


Happy Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment