Thursday, March 21, 2013

My Brain

      My brain may actually be disintegrating. While most people finished finals today, or yesterday, or maybe even Monday like my roommate, I have my last final tomorrow. But the thing is, my brain physically hurts. And I am honestly so tired, and I think I'm experiencing some kind of stress cold. As I have previously mentioned, I was burned out long before finals week. And though I have been able to endure up until this afternoon, I really feel I have no choice but to surrender for the night. Good luck to you if you have a final tomorrow, or soon, or eventually <3 As said by some random post that I saw on Tumblr, your mental health is more important than your GPA. Keep that in mind, because I definitely am.

So I AM GOING THE FUCK TO SLEEP... if you are in need of some laughs, please click below.


Happy Watching

No comments:

Post a Comment