Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Finals Be Comin'

     Soooooooooo I know I have not been the most committed of bloggers in general, but I just wanted to put this post out there so I could take the pressure off myself officially. It is Week 10 in the UC quarter system, and that means that finals are right around the corner. Despite the fact that I am 500% done with this quarter, I need to get my ass in gear and begin studying. My goal for this quarter is to get straight As, and then perhaps by the end of next quarter I can get up to a 4.0! A bit lofty, but I shall try.

Spring Break for me begins on March 24th, so until then, I probably will not be posting any content. Except for maybe a post about becoming a published writer for an online magazine ;) we'll see!!


     And if you are stressed about finals, take a deep breath! Though grades are very important, especially to me, it's not the end of the world if you do not do well this term. My big sis Serena got below a 2.5 GPA her spring quarter of first year, and then she came back this past fall quarter and made the Dean's List. Plus, school is not for everybody. Everyone's got a talent. Maybe cramming a ton of information into your brain while getting high off caffeine and slowing decaying in an uncomfortable library chair isn't yours. I feel like all of my posts have been super inspirational lately? Whoops, sorry. I won't get much more into it :P Anyway, good luck on your finals!!

Happy Studying

No comments:

Post a Comment