Sunday, February 17, 2013

#vientolovin - Week 1!

    
      Despite the fact that I barely have enough time to maintain my insanity as it is, my friend Julian convinced me that I should start recording and editing vlogs for the duration of lent. These vlogs will feature my hall ("Viento") at university, and our adventures. At the end of every week, I am going to try to slap together something wonderful. Here is the very first edition!

It starts off a bit slow at the beginning, but I think the video definitely picks up when the music starts, and I love the way our Beach Day turned out, especially the shot at 2:41, with my friend Megan staring out the window and her hair flying everywhere (: Though I did have a fair share of rendering issues, being able to edit is worth it.


Happy Watching

No comments:

Post a Comment