Thursday, February 14, 2013

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!


Happy Valentine's Day, Everyone! (: 
Even if you do not have a boyfriend or a girlfriend or a spouse, I hope you know that you are loved.  Your valentine doesn't have to be someone you're romantically involved with. And like my friend Teagan explained to me, Valentine's Day doesn't make sense because if you love someone, you shouldn't need a day dedicated to professing your love to them. You should profess your love to them everyday. So please, whatever day you read this on, go profess your love to your friends, your family members, your significant other, or anyone else you feel love for!!

Please enjoy the new, Paul Dateh remix of Kinna Grannis' single "Valentine," so very sexy with a style that reminds me of The Weeknd. As my hallmate Adrianna called it, it's baby-making music!


But if you are feeling a bit bitter (a perfectly natural emotion that I think gets a bad rep) this Thursday, Marina and the Diamonds released a new song this morning, "E.V.O.L."  


     This post was made very quickly, in a dark room while the rest of my hallmates and I sat around watching Valentine's Day. I've never seen it, and I really have no desire to, but here I am, while my boyfriend finishes his homework. Life update: I gave him mono, he got a really bad case of Strep Throat, had to go to the E.R. (but was released within a few hours, he's fine!!), and was out of school, basically sleeping for a week because he couldn't talk or eat..... so he has some catching up to do. But everything is great now! Like the gentleman he is, he bought me the bouquet of flowers featured above, and we went out to dinner at this really amazing restaurant (: I am so lucky to have him as my valentine (the first boyfriendy-valentine I've ever had) and my boyfriend of three months. Today is our three-month anniversary, actually! So that's really cool. And we finally got a picture together. New Year's Resolution - Accomplished!


Happy Valentine's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment