Thursday, January 24, 2013

Homecoming - 1/12/13


 This post is overdue, and relatively useless. But I spent the day sneaking pictures on my phone, just to make a short and photo-ish post! On January 12th, my university hosted its Homecoming festivities. I'm not really sure what the point of Homecoming at college is; I believe it's something sports-related? There was a basketball game after the street fair... Either way, my friends got caricatures, very inventive balloon animals (someone wore a balloon Eye of Sauron of his head!!), and incrediblly good sandwiches. My sorority set up a booth, and trying to produce cotton candy is a lot more fun and complicated than one would expect! Plus, that night, my hallmates and I all watched Inglourious Basterds together. Basically, it was a good day, and even though I didn't have the means to take good-quality photos, I still wanted to share the experience!





 Happy Living ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment