Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Cathy's OotD! And a Mini-Review of Django!!

 
     Perhaps you've already seen the music video thing I made about Cathy and my's day together... now enjoy her Outfit of the Day! As always, Cathy was looking extremely cute when I hung out with her last Saturday, and so I had to document it, as annoying as it may have been for her. Basically, I want to steal everything Cathy owns and then her sense of style so I can build glorious outfits for myself. But for now, enjoy the way she looks! Goddamn, woman!!!! Also, at the very bottom, enjoy a talky vlog about our day together!

Cathy's Outfit of the Day: 12/29/12






I actually filmed an incredible amount of footage on Saturday, and I included a lot less into the vlog than I originally intended hahaha :P It's only comprised of three clips now... of us talking and joking about the most random of things. I can't even tell if an outside viewer would enjoy it or think it is the slightest bit interesting?! At least the bit at the end about Django Unchained is intelligible... maybe? Cathy and I had quite a long conversation about the film (though there's only a little bit in our vlog), even though she hasn't seen it yet, and why I'm not even going to try and properly review it.

     But if you're really curious: I LOVED IT!! I saw it with my boyfriend and honestly it was incredible. The soundtrack makes me swoon. The cast was marvelous. The editing is a bit different, obviously, but there's nothing we can do about that :/ Sadly, Sally is gone and we have to give this new editor the benefit of the doubt!! There were parts that made me rightfully uncomfortable, there were parts that made me laugh (it's okay to think the bit about the extremely racist asshole's eyehole struggles was hilarious, yeah?), there were parts that I had to close my eyes during, and there were parts that made my heart swell and inspired me! I loved the blend of Western style, mis-matched genres of music, and badassery. Yep. I'm a big fan of Quentin Tarantino, and watching cast videos, it seems like they had a great time on set, which I always love to hear (:

     I'm not going to go much more into the movie and the controversy surrounding it, because I don't think I'm educated enough or naturally in the best position to do so! But please check out my favorite review I've seen so far: "Django Unchained" by queenofthewest on Tumblr.

Anyways, enjoy the video!! Haha I didn't mean for this to turn into my Django thoughts, but might as well!!


Happy Watching

No comments:

Post a Comment