Monday, July 22, 2013

July 23rd - August 20th

Hello! If you are reading this, it could very well mean that I am in Europe!


     Please excuse the thumbnail... It was the lesser of three evils. This blog is not as inactive as it looks; I am simply without the proper resources to update it at the moment. But in a month or so, I will be back with a wealth of travel posts! I plan to write down what we do at the end of each day, take plenty of pictures, and do a bit of vlogging when convenient. Hopefully, I will see a lot of amazing things and learn through much trial and traveling error. And surely I will have a lot to share at the end of my 4 weeks.

And here is a link to my Twitter. It's also available in the right-side column of this blog.

     Also, I did try to write a review on The Purge before heading out, but I've been unable to finish with the amount of time I gave myself. But I'm still planning on completing it! It's been over a month since I originally saw the film, and unless our entire American social and economic system dismantles in my absence, it will still be relevant when I get back. I'm sorry I'm so slow. I just know it's going to be a long one, and that makes it too intimidating to start. But most of the difficult work is done. Expect it before September hahah ;)

In the meantime,  ♥ Happy Living

No comments:

Post a Comment