Friday, June 21, 2013

Planning a Trip to Europe

     Today I met with my cousins to discuss our trip to Europe this summer! I've never been very far from the U.S., much less across the Atlantic Ocean, so I'm pretty excited. I was quite nervous when I texted my cousin, McKenna, about booking plane tickets, and then the next morning I was over $1,000 dollars poorer. But now I'm just stoked. And according to McKenna, the master traveler, we've completed the most difficult part of the process: figuring out our plane and train tickets around Europe. And so ends Phase I.


We've decided our route for 25 days: July 23rd to August 19th
  1. Berlin with my sister for a few days, and then we're all off!
  2. Prague, Czech Republic
  3. Geneva, Switzerland
  4. Paris, France
  5. Madrid, Spain 
  6. Rome, Italy
  7. Vienna, Austria 
  8. Back to Berlin for a few last days
  9. Then a flight back to the United States 
 I obviously cannot be active on this blog for about a month, and so I thought that I would try to film a good portion of my trip, take a lot of pictures, write down some thoughts at the end of each day, and then create individual posts about each location when I get back! I'll write a little bit, put a little video up... it'll be cool. And considering I will be bored in my hometown for the rest of August and most of September, it will be something to keep me occupied. Get excited!

♥ Happy Living

No comments:

Post a Comment